The Club is gathering information from our participating cinemas regarding their reopening status (2 are still closed), capacity limits, mask policy, and other operational issues. We are considering picking up the interrupted season later in the fall if it is safe to do so and we have cinemas to work with us. The industry is still in a very challenging place and until the Theaters are open and distributors we rely on for our great movies are fully engaged in their releases, we will continue to wait out our return. We will update our members as soon as there is a definite plan of action! Thanks for being patient and stay safe!